Improving intestinal health.
Intestinal health and a healthy gut flora are key to optimal nutrient absorption thus ensuring stable growth and wellbeing of animals.
Inulin and oligofructose occur in many plants. BENEO derives both from the chicory root.
BENEO inulin and oligofructose can be used for the nutrition for young pets – from newborns up to puppies and kittens – as well as for mid-age and senior cats and dogs. They’re equally suitable in starter feeds for young piglets and can contribute to the development of a healthy flora after weaning.
We provide our customers and partners with scientific insights and help them in translating nutrition science into communicative nutritional messages.
We support you on the relevant regulatory and labelling questions – both on a regional and a local market level.
We systematically observe consumer and market trends throughout the world and actively support you in tapping new markets.
Our knowledge about applicability and impact of our ingredients on formulations and processes is of key value to new product innovations.
- Catering for optimal growth and performance
- Enhancing resistance to bacterial diseases
- Meat replacement
- Ensuring optimal gut flora and intestinal health
- Improving nutrient absorption and feed efficiency
- Supporting healthy ageing
- Convincing through high stability
- Ensuring high quality end-products
- Featuring high solubility
- Fulfilling the highest safety standards
- Reducing toxic and malodorous waste