Natural ingredients for improved processing and pet food.
Our functional, non-GMO ingredients offer a wide range of physiological and technical benefits, and help to create balanced, safe pet food that lives up to the highest standards. They can improve and fine tune the physical features and texture of pet food and snacks.
They can also optimise taste and colour, as well as energy consumption of the extruder. As an ingredient supplier, we keep a close eye on the market trends to stay top of shelf. For example our rice starches are a natural alternative to modified starches and hydrocolloids, therefore matching the increased demand for clean label pet food.
Also discover our nutritional benefits for pets: improved digestive health, gut development and good coat condition, highly digestible rice ingredients and many others.
Technological benefits of Vital Wheat Gluten.
- High water absorption capacity thanks to good binding capacity (strong viscoelastic matrix)
- Increased juiciness and chewiness (texture) in (semi-)moist pet food (e.g. chunks in gravy)
- Improved chunkiness
- Lighter, crunchier kibble thanks to optimal porosity, volume, stability and texture in dry extruded pet food
Technological benefits of Specialty Rice Ingredients.
- High-quality binder for controlled expansion in dry extruded pet food
- Uniform kibble with a fine porosity, improved crunchiness and smoother surface
- Low retrogradation in wet canned pet foods (natural stabiliser)
- Good moisture binder (e.g. cohesive gravy matrix)
- Clean label alternative to hydrocolloids in wet pet food
Technological benefits of BeneoCarb S (isomaltulose molasses).
- Good technical aid in wet and semi-moist pet food
- Natural sweetness
- Reduction of water activity in (semi-)moist pet food
- Anti-oxidative properties (feed protection)
- Very low viscosity (ease of use)
- Reducing sugars undergoing Maillard reactions with amino acids (improved taste and colour)