Catering to the smallest consumers with certified, natural ingredients.
Taking care of our youngest generation takes special care and attention which both the food industry and parents take close to heart. With a segment that nurtures this young generation from infant to toddlers milk, one can never be too careful about quality grades. No surprise that over 70% of parents worldwide checks the on pack nutritional information of their toddlers milk; even though e.g. a similar portion of US parents believes their under-two-year olds get everything they need from their shop-bought formula.
On top of being extra careful about what’s “in- or excluded”, parents are drawn to the additional health benefits their youngsters can gain. Soft claims towards digestive health are especially on the up across the borders; as Innova Market Insights points out in their 2016 vs 2015 figures; “Little tummies – happy tummies – tummy friendly”.
- Babyfood jars
- Infant milk formula
- Infant cereals
- Add BeneoPro VWG in bread recipes to optimize dough properties, increase the bread volume and improve its crumb texture.
- Go for a source of protein claim with BENEO’s rice-based or wheat-based protein and meet the latest trend.
- An unique combination of BENEO rice starches and flours ensure good volume and fine crumb structure in gluten-free breads, securing a high quality product with non-sticky bread texture and a pleasant taste.
- With PalatinoseTM in the coating of a donut glaze (or icing), the quality (e.g. less sticky) is improved and the shelf-life of fresh and frozen donuts can be increased.
- People preferring white bread will love your fibre-enriched version with Orafti®Inulin as it does not change the colour of the bread texture usually seen with wheat fibre or bran.
- Sneak in a fibre claim thanks to the invisible property of our Orafti® Inulin. The cakes are deliciously soft and have an attractive crust colour. On top, they are fibre-enriched!
- High quality, gluten-free cakes thanks to an unique combination of rice flour & starches. Bake a nice tasting cake with good volume, soft texture & perfect colour.
- 30% sugar reduction can be achieved with Orafti® Oligofructose or Orafti® Inulin, as it easily takes over the texturizing role from the replaced sugar.
- With our Orafti® Inulin, fat-reduced cakes are easy to make. Also its sensorial properties are ideal: neutral flavour and no aftertaste ensure a light, yet indulgent treat.
- As a bulk sweetener, our Isomalt takes over the texturizing role of sugar in cakes and has a pleasant sweetness on top.