The technical and nutritious value of functional ingredients in dairy.
Give way to refrigerated or frozen calorie-reduced dairy delight, an established part of consumers’ daily diet that is unrestricted by standard meal occasions. Dairy foods are also often looked at to help bridge the fibre gap. The appeal of fibres has grown among health-conscious consumers worldwide. One of the silent drivers of this trend is digestive well-being. Nearly 70% of West-European consumers say this is important to them.
Dip into the full potential of the dairy segment and make each spoonful as delightful as the next. BENEO’s functional fibres, carbohydrates and rice ingredients are an excellent addition to processed nacho cheese dips, sugar- and fat-reduced yoghurt shakesor scoops of indulgent ice cream with increased fibre content.
- Cream cheese
- Processed cheese
- Dairy dessert
- Ice cream
- Add BeneoPro VWG in bread recipes to optimize dough properties, increase the bread volume and improve its crumb texture.
- Go for a source of protein claim with BENEO’s rice-based or wheat-based protein and meet the latest trend.
- An unique combination of BENEO rice starches and flours ensure good volume and fine crumb structure in gluten-free breads, securing a high quality product with non-sticky bread texture and a pleasant taste.
- With PalatinoseTM in the coating of a donut glaze (or icing), the quality (e.g. less sticky) is improved and the shelf-life of fresh and frozen donuts can be increased.
- People preferring white bread will love your fibre-enriched version with Orafti®Inulin as it does not change the colour of the bread texture usually seen with wheat fibre or bran.
- Sneak in a fibre claim thanks to the invisible property of our Orafti® Inulin. The cakes are deliciously soft and have an attractive crust colour. On top, they are fibre-enriched!
- High quality, gluten-free cakes thanks to an unique combination of rice flour & starches. Bake a nice tasting cake with good volume, soft texture & perfect colour.
- 30% sugar reduction can be achieved with Orafti® Oligofructose or Orafti® Inulin, as it easily takes over the texturizing role from the replaced sugar.
- With our Orafti® Inulin, fat-reduced cakes are easy to make. Also its sensorial properties are ideal: neutral flavour and no aftertaste ensure a light, yet indulgent treat.
- As a bulk sweetener, our Isomalt takes over the texturizing role of sugar in cakes and has a pleasant sweetness on top.
We provide our customers and partners with scientific insights and help them in translating nutrition science into communicative nutritional messages.
We support you on the relevant regulatory and labelling questions – both on a regional and a local market level.
We systematically observe consumer and market trends throughout the world and actively support you in tapping new markets.
Our knowledge about applicability and impact of our ingredients on formulations and processes is of key value to new product innovations.